Accreditations and Memberships
Fields of study offered by Anthem Education are accredited by different organizations, including:
- Accrediting Council of Independent College & Schools (ACICS)
- Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET)
- Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
In addition, several campuses are members of the corresponding higher education associations within the states in which they operate. Many are also members of national professional associations and local Better Business Bureaus and Chambers of Commerce.
Anthem College – Accreditations
Anthem College is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES). ABHES is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education as a specialized, national accrediting body. ABHES is located in Falls Church, Virginia.
Institutionally Accredited Schools:
Programmatically Accredited Schools:
Anthem College is accredited by the Accrediting Council of Independent Colleges & Schools (ACICS) to award Diplomas, Associate Degrees and Bachelor Degrees. The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is recognized as a national institutional accrediting body by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) is located at 750 First Street, NE, Washington, D.C. 20002; (202) 336-6780.
The Veterinary technology program at Anthem College is accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA). AVMA is recognized by the Council of Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Anthem College – Approvals & Licenses
- Anthem College is approved and regulated by the State of Georgia Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission (NPEC), 2082 E. Exchange Place, Suite 220, Tucker, GA 30084, 770-414-3300.
- Colorado Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational Schools (CACCS)
- Licensed by the Oregon Department of Education
- All programs currently offered are approved for Veteran’s Training.
- Wisconsin Educational Approval Board
- Texas Workforce Commissions, Career Schools and Colleges, Austin, Texas
- Veteran’s Training
- Arizona Department of Education
- Arizona Department of Economic Security for Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Student Exchange & Visitor Program (SEVP), a division of U.S. Immigration & Customs Enforcement
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA)
- Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education
- Anthem College’s approval to operate in the State of California is based on provisions of the California Private Postsecondary Education Act (CPPEA) of 2009, which is effective January 1, 2010. Anthem College, under section 94802(a) of CPPEA, will by operation of law, be approved until December 31, 2013. The Act is administered by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education, under the Department of Consumer Affairs. The Bureau can be reached at: P.O. Box 980818, West Sacramento, CA 95798-0818, (888) 370-7589.
- The Dental Assistant Program is approved by the Dental Board of California (DBC).
- Registered as a private institution with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education
Anthem College – Memberships